EDUCATION: THE PAZ FOUNDATION CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION IS DEDICATED TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN’S EDUCATION, SCHOLARSHIPS AND SOCIAL CAUSES
Education: The Paz Foundation is a Charitable Organization was established in 2013 to support and assist women and children who are victims of the following social issues. For example, Domestic Violence, Emotional Abuse, Exploitation, and Neglect. As a result, our Foundation will be assisting victims by providing shelter, Education for Children and economic opportunities as follows:
a) Women and Children with Education Scholarships, grants, and Charter Schools.
b). The “Beto Enriquez Memorial Scholarship Fund
Protection Against Domestic Violence,
Job Training and Education Center
The Paz Foundation Charitable Organization is designing and building Women and Children Domestic Violence/training Centers modeled as follows:
- Firstly, we are focused on Gender Equality for Women and Protection against violence and abuse of Children as well as
job-training and Child Education.
- Alson we are in the process of registering all our programs and activities with local Police, Sheriff, and other security officers as well as all Hospitals, the Mayor’s office and the office of the Governor.
Women and Children Protection and Education Centers
The Women’s Center will provide legal services for those who lack financial resources. In other words, all victims will have to attend awareness counseling with Children attending separate sessions.
- For example, victims and their families will be invited to volunteer and support us in the other services we provide. For example, food preparation, feeding the homeless and Elderly, etc.
- Our Centers will provide Job Training and certification programs. Therefore, for those wanting to learn a new trade, profession or complete their education degrees.
- Finally, all Centers will be offering awareness and community outreach programs to various schools, organizations, and community centers.